About us/your information
What information do we hold on you?
We collect details from you when you request a product, service, offers or news from us from our website, emails, telephone conversations, and written and verbal communication. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you or which we receive from other parts of our subsidiaries or our Partners.
What do we do with the information?
We will use the personal information gathered in our normal course of business primarily to provide the products, services, offers or news you have requested, and also for administration purposes:
- to confirm identification when you contact us
- to keep you informed of any special offers/promotions that we believe might be of particular interest to you
- to communicate with you in the event that any products or services you have requested are unavailable
- to review the conduct of and to administer/operate your accounts
- for statistical analysis, including automated techniques
- for record-keeping purposes
- for market research
- to track activity on our website
- to improve and monitor our customer service to you
- for the prevention of crime and fraud
Disclosure of your information to service providers
In order to provide our products and services, we may need to pass information on to our agents and sub-contractors or appoint other organizations to carry out some of the processing activities on our behalf, such as mailing houses.
In common with many other website operators, we do employ cookies (download of files to your PC to record your visits to the site) to measure site information. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored.
Please note, if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you and may affect your visitor experience. For further information on cookies and how to switch them off see, www.allaboutcookies.org.
What to do if you do not wish to receive details of offers from us?
If you do not wish to receive details of offers and promotions from us, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the relevant boxes on the form or screen, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and typing “Remove Me” in the subject area. Please note that you may change your mind at any time by contacting us by any of the above methods or by following the instructions set out with each offer you receive.